- You agree to use our platforms only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not violate any applicable laws, regulations, or rights of any third party. You agree not to:
- Post or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Use our platforms to harass, threaten, or intimidate others;
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post or transmit any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Use our platforms to engage in any activity that could damage or interfere with the operation of our platforms or any other person’s use of our platforms.
- You retain ownership of any content you post on our platforms, but you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, distribute, and display such content in connection with the operation of our platforms.
- You agree not to post any content that is false, misleading, or inaccurate. You also agree not to post any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- All content and materials on our platforms, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and images, are the property of our company or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to use any content or materials on our platforms without our prior written consent.
Links to Third-Party Websites:
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- Our platforms are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that our platforms will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability:
- In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our platforms, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or any other theory of liability.